Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The true shock of the situation will hit once Kloppy gets fucked off back to Mainz, taking back with him his abhorrently white teeth alongside the carriage with "legit" cough cough medicine for the poor, poor asthmatic players.

If it's this year, or next that resolution will become inevitable once Pep will renew. This will lead to more turmoil in the cult. I would say then, the perfect coronation for their immensely disgusting heap of shite infested puss of a club.

FSG will not have the buyers that easily from a cleaner than the pope's dicks, entity as they no longer exist. Unless of course their fan-base is living from a concoct of LSD infused special edition Heinz's Hoola Hoops ( or more commonly know, breakfast, lunch and dinner on the Mersey ).

My cult colleagues have rather gloomy lately, and I obviously understand why, even my rag colleagues ( recently quiet as well due to the lovely grubbing from Senior Goodebening ) now chuckle every time the club is being brought in discussion. Have at it I think, how pathetic of a state you lot are in.

It will be quite glorious if we manage to conquer our last hill, the UCL, they lose Jude, fail to qualify for Champions League, fail to win any trophy, and their Glorious Leader fucks off.

We will hear the wails, beaten wives, and furious friction from angry masturbation for years to come. Please dear God!

Had a row with dipper this morning, he claims it's not fair that they have to keep selling players to compete with us.

He reckons Simon Jordan is a "financial expert" as Jordan was saying we sold an Academy player for £60m to one of our sister clubs. Doesn't know who the player is or which club he went too. Also, we pay way over the odds in wages.

Dipper said they can't compete on the Academy side as we sign all the best young talent by offering bribes etc.

Just not fair is all he kept saying, Just not fair.

Did you tell him the ‘bribe’ was World Class facilities and coaching and a high end education?

And that Liverpool have previously been banned from signing youth players for cheating?

The media are salivating about the prospect of a certain "Conor McGregor" buying Liverpool. It seems he's a lifelong rag-supporter but is now very interested in buying the Dippers !!
So - a quick look at Wikipaedia : Gosh ! - he's a colourful character and would certainly fulfil the FA's "fit and proper person test"
Nov 2017 Speeding Fine
Oct 2018 Bus Attack UFC223. McG shattered a moving bus's windscreen with a metal object injuring persons (shattered glass ) NYPD issued a warrant for McG's arrest. Well- smashing coach windscreens - this would surely endear him to Dipper supporters
Oct 2018 "Incident at UFC229" - McG given an indefinite ban
Nov 2018 6 month suspension from the NSAC
Dec 2018 Allegations of a sexual assault in a Dublin Hotel
Mar 2019 Arrested in Miami Beach for assaulting a fan
Aug 2019 Assaulted a man in the Marble Arch Pub in Dublin............
"The Court heard that McGregor had 18 prior convictions....."
Sep 2020 Arrested in Corsica for attempted sexual assault and indecent exposure
2021 Altercation with "MGK" at the MTV video awards
Oct 2021 Alleged assault on Musician in Rome - Charges filed.
Mar 2022 Arrested in Dublin -6 Driving offences including dangerous driving, having no licence and insurance.

Heavens - seems a nice boy ! He certainly would fulfill a scousers' "fit and proper person test" for owning a football club . But then maybe the Liverpool Police might investigate those pictures of the City Coach being attacked ?

I'm wondering how McG will come up with £4,000,000,000 . However - being serious : how and why do the media come up with this inane drivel ( and they even manage to shoehorn the rags into it )
He was interested in the Rags a few weeks ago.
Dickhead will do anything for media attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.