Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the clubs to choose to support you fucking chose Liverpool? Fucking Liverpool?! How original… boring!

Why is it fans like you never pop up and say “I’ve never even been to Yeovil - I’m just a fan”?

What was it about the all-time English football trophy table that made you support Liverpool?
I was 6 years old, it was 1979, I saw a team playing on the tv and apparently said ‘I’ll have them’. They were playing United and my 4 year old brother said ‘ok I’ll have the others’

The rest is history.

I’ve been through a lot of ‘it’s our year’ disasters so I’m just enjoying a bit of success whilst I can. In truth I find it hard to associate with the fan base at all. The accent does my head in for a start.

Take the scummy fans out of the equation though and I support the team and the club obsessively.

I was 6 years old, it was 1979, I saw a team playing on the tv and apparently said ‘I’ll have them’. They were playing United and my 4 year old brother said ‘ok I’ll have the others’

The rest is history.

I’ve been through a lot of ‘it’s our year’ disasters so I’m just enjoying a bit of success whilst I can. In truth I find it hard to associate with the fan base at all. The accent does my head in for a start.

Take the scummy fans out of the equation though and I support the team and the club obsessively.
New season, new wardrobe perhaps? How does sky blue suit you?

New season, new wardrobe perhaps? How does sky blue suit you?
Hahaaa. Nah the bastards have got me for life now.

Gonna be an interesting season. Haven’t seen much of Nunez. He looks like an absolute donkey but he seems to have a bizarre knack of scoring more than his xG.

If we are to challenge you he will need to keep that up.

Elliot is the one to watch for me. He can be the next Foden.

If I’m being honest I’d say you guys about 95 points, we finish second with high 80s.

Don’t really care about the rest as long as United keep f ing up.

The rest is history.

Your username suits you!

Hahaaa. Nah the bastards have got me for life now.

Gonna be an interesting season. Haven’t seen much of Nunez. He looks like an absolute donkey but he seems to have a bizarre knack of scoring more than his xG.

If we are to challenge you he will need to keep that up.

Elliot is the one to watch for me. He can be the next Foden.

If I’m being honest I’d say you guys about 95 points, we finish second with high 80s.

Don’t really care about the rest as long as United keep f ing up.
In your dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.