Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent 12 years in the Royal Air Force. Came across loads of dippers. I can count on one hand the amount that came from dipper pool. Not much better on the rags front.

MEN.

Now three United supporters have become the first to be sentenced for their part in the disturbance. They are the first of 40 defendants to be hauled to court, after admitting violent disorder, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

Merseyside Police are still no further along in their investigation of the attack on the City coach. In fact they didn’t investigate the incident or arrest any Liverpool fans.
Which is why I always laugh when the press publish the league of shame re arrests at football matches. Us and the rags are always top, murkyside way down. If you don't arrest anyone you can be top of the list.

I spent 12 years in the Royal Air Force. Came across loads of dippers. I can count on one hand the amount that came from dipper pool. Not much better on the rags front.

12 years in the RAF and not once did you accidentally press the wrong button and carpet bomb the place?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.