Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah good questions to be fair. I meant Manchester as in the city of, the middle bit, not the surrounding boroughs.

I’m guessing by the second question you mean those who go the game vs those who don’t or rarely do? To be honest I probably meant ALL (or at least most) fans, as I don’t think you can discount all those who have been priced out of going. Some will disagree but you can be a fan(atic) from the comfort of your own home or the local pub. Obviously there’s some who’ll go ‘I support (one or the other)’ but couldn’t name the first team, but they’re not really supporters are they.

In Liverpool, to be fair to Everton, we’ve probably got loads more of the latter, as have Utd in Manchester.

Manchester is a surprisingly ( to a lot of people ) small City. But once you include places like Altrincham and Stockport, which are towns in their own but are just down the road, you might see a different picture.

I reckon if you’re talking about people who would class themselves as pretty committed fans, whether that’s going to games. Or just usually watching on TV, I’d guess City are at least equal now south of the city centre at least. North Manchester probably still quite a way behind.

Casual fans, who if they’re pushed to name their team but really aren’t that interested, I still think is quite heavily leaning to United.

That might well be changing amongst school children though but I wouldn’t really know much about that.

In a sea of delusional bile, the total lack of self awareness in this post on RAWK is notable even for them. How any of those utter fuckwits have the nerve to accuse another club of being murdering cunts is absolutely stunning.
JFT39.

View attachment 60933
Someone pass me the world's smallest violin.

I bet that **** was cheering Aguero's title-winning goal to the rafters in 2012 so you have to ask what's changed in the meantime for the bitter twat, considering our owner back then is still our majority owner now.

And I'd like nothing more than seeing that sad bastard walk into a pub full of City fans spewing that same bile. Obviously, he wouldn't have the balls to say it in person to a single one of our fans, instead resorting to the safety of spouting off from behind his keyboard the big girl's blouse!

Manchester is a surprisingly ( to a lot of people ) small City. But once you include places like Altrincham and Stockport, which are towns in their own but are just down the road, you might see a different picture.

I reckon if you’re talking about people who would class themselves as pretty committed fans, whether that’s going to games. Or just usually watching on TV, I’d guess City are at least equal now south of the city centre at least. North Manchester probably still quite a way behind.

Casual fans, who if they’re pushed to name their team but really aren’t that interested, I still think is quite heavily leaning to United.

That might well be changing amongst school children though but I wouldn’t really know much about that.
For me the City of Manchester itself has always been Blue but as you say it is relatively small geographically. The further out you go into Greater Manchester the Redder it beomes but City are getting much stronger in the outlying areas. I live in Lancashire which was very dominated by LFC and MUFC but you see loads of Blue shirts these days, especially in the Fylde and Blackpool.

In a sea of delusional bile, the total lack of self awareness in this post on RAWK is notable even for them. How any of those utter fuckwits have the nerve to accuse another club of being murdering cunts is absolutely stunning.
JFT39.

View attachment 60933
Lol what have the tories got to do with it?

JFT39.

View attachment 60933

Kicked out of football lol

I thought they should have been kicked out of football for good after Heysel

JFT39.

View attachment 60933
Vivabobbygraham - I've read some utter cack in my time - but take a bow you small time piece of shit.

They’re a strange bunch
It's a cult.

Anyone wanting to follow City just hook up on hear and enjoy being a blue.

If you want to follow them, you have to prove yourself by being as bitter as possible. It's like an American prison thing, were you have to stab someone to join the gang and get protection.

Really weird.

Anything City on twitter is swamped with plastic scouser, trying to get likes from other cult members.

It's a cult.

Anyone wanting to follow City just hook up on hear and enjoy being a blue.

If you want to follow them, you have to prove yourself by being as bitter as possible. It's like an American prison thing, were you have to stab someone to join the gang and get protection.

Really weird.

Anything City on twitter is swamped with plastic scouser, trying to get likes from other cult members.
I’m not sure. If we were being kinder you could say all we see on things like RAWK is over compensation.

They are all terrified of being asked why they support Liverpool when they live in Cheltenham so they become such rabid fanatics that nobody could question their allegiance let alone ask the kryptonite question “Why the fucking hell do you support Liverpool when you have no connection. At all”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.