Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads, come on, you are being a tad unfair on the dips.
If they could not identify the fan who threw a smoke cannister/flare that struck and INJURED a DISABLED Chelsea fan, how can they identify someone throwing coins. Coins are much much smaller and don't have smoke coming out of them.

The Dippers have concluded their own in-house investigation into the coins thrown at Pep at Klanfeild , the cctv evidence is inconclusive and the stewards and merseyside police didnt see anything .
How long will this lowlife football club get away with this shit , there simply isnt a more repulsive football club in world football , cant wait to get those scouse bastards back to the Etihad , they are getting both barrels.

The Dippers have concluded their own in-house investigation into the coins thrown at Pep at Klanfeild , the cctv evidence is inconclusive and the stewards and merseyside police didnt see anything .
How long will this lowlife football club get away with this shit , there simply isnt a more repulsive football club in world football , cant wait to get those scouse bastards back to the Etihad , they are getting both barrels.
To be fair, they immediately identified 2 suspects and interviewed them. They said that since they had been moved to nice comfy padded seats, (with a free programme) they couldn't spit that far never mind throw coins.

They are Scum, I take my daughter who is 10 with my dad to Old Trafford every year on Feb 6th to pay our respects! the United fans there appreciate our respect I wish so much i could get her a ticket with me for the actual league game at OT!

I would not take her to Anfield if you paid me!

look at the pictures below, they will never take responsibility for anything!

SCUM

1669945460992.png

1669945501058.png

Two coach attacks us and RM

Flair thrown at a young Chelsea fan

WHU fan beaten up

Coins thrown at Pep

Citys coaching staff spat on

Jibbing in and fake tickets at CL final

But fuck me if a few sing about them being victims. The press/media are on it a dipper MP wants lessons in school about Hillsborough.

They know they are untouchable this isnt going to end well and when it does it wont be their fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.