Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds perfect
Thing with that is, he is a ****! I have no probs him saying he loves his country but do not latch on to a club and support your country instead! His comment makes him void a football fan for me, if he had only said for Liverpool to not win a trophy for a few years would of maybe been acceptable but to seize to exist, you do not and have never supported that club you prick you used that club to win trophy’s and get ya fix. You have now seen an opportunity elsewhere, your switching side fuck off home prick!

Thing with that is, he is a ****! I have no probs him saying he loves his country but do not latch on to a club and support your country instead! His comment makes him void a football fan for me, if he had only said for Liverpool to not win a trophy for a few years would of maybe been acceptable but to seize to exist, you do not and have never supported that club you prick you used that club to win trophy’s and get ya fix. You have now seen an opportunity elsewhere, your switching side fuck off home prick!
Ide love England to win the world cup, this country would explode, be a laugh. At the expense of City?....we've got shit loads, and we'll get shit loads(piss take for lurchers). I don't know. Brought up City but proud to be English/Irish. More club but only cause I live it more. Bring the world cup home and we can finally open Albert square, fuckin shithouse police, cost me a fortune.

Wonder if flick will get the boot with Germany going out early.
Klopp would surely be a target.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.