Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we "allowed" to sing "feed the scousers" at the up and coming league cup fixture or is this another chant being used in primary schools as another example of victimising our touchy opponents from down the East Lancs?
I shall be singing -
" Always the victims,
It's never your fault" .

Loud and proud on the night of the 22nd Dec.
And fuck it when any media or Scouse sympathizing politicians,ex- players and social media wankers start crying and whinging about it.

I shall be singing -
" Always the victims,
It's never your fault" .

Loud and proud on the night of the 22nd Dec.
And fuck it when any media or Scouse sympathizing politicians,ex- players and social media wankers start crying and whinging about it.
Good lad

Are we "allowed" to sing "feed the scousers" at the up and coming league cup fixture or is this another chant being used in primary schools as another example of victimising our touchy opponents from down the East Lancs?
I'm sure it'll get a run out and I'm equally sure we'll get a load of media shit for it.....clears throat FEED THE SCOUSERS, LET THEM KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.