Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They go on about how scousers stick together and they have to look after themselves (because the government have failed them), just look how Manchester coped with the bomb in 1996, and the attack at the MEN Arena! We all know who was to blame for them terrorist attacks, but we got on sang Oasis songs and didn't let them win!

Hillsborough was a collective accident, not an attack. but they want a scapegoat and greif

Last edited:
Liverpool and United are not attractive prospects to the Oil rich Sheik's!

Abu Dhabi, bought us (little old City at the time) for the same reason Saudi Arabia bought Newcastle! to raise their profile! if an Arab state buys united or the dippers and wins the league, it means nothing.

When an Arab owned City won the league in 2012, it sent sock waves round the world! just as the Saudis will do with Newcastle
The waving of socks is a traditional celebration of victory in the Arab world.

Liverpool and United are not attractive prospects to the Oil rich Sheik's!

Abu Dhabi, bought us (little old City at the time) for the same reason Saudi Arabia bought Newcastle! to raise their profile! if an Arab state buys united or the dippers and wins the league, it means nothing.

When an Arab owned City won the league in 2012, it sent sock waves round the world! just as the Saudis will do with Newcastle

This..

I dont think they are attractive to any buyer but I am certainly not a financial expert lol.

To my lay mans why of thinking business people buy companies etc to make money or to asset strip. Either way it's to make money.

Both these clubs have ageing squads, ageing stadiums and in the rags an aging training centre. With they asking prices I cant see how you could make money other than asset stripping !

This..

I dont think they are attractive to any buyer but I am certainly not a financial expert lol.

To my lay mans why of thinking business people buy companies etc to make money or to asset strip. Either way it's to make money.

Both these clubs have ageing squads, ageing stadiums and in the rags an aging training centre. With they asking prices I cant see how you could make money other than asset stripping !
Or they ‘sportswash’ it for all its worth. Blatantly and explicitly using the club to promote their aims, objectives and ideals. That would be an interesting dilemma for our friends in the media…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.