Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you contrast a bit of graffiti and chants referring to a bit of history that Liverpool would rather forget against wrecking multi coaches, throwing coins at our manager, outrageously inciting comments by their manager, not forgetting concerted efforts to undermine our rise to greatness I fail to see what we need to do to repair this “relationship”. It needs to come from them. They can start by properly investigating those crimes and prosecuting the perpetrators as well as policing further encounters with a view to preventing future incidents and finish with reprimanding their manager and the man himself curtailing his words.
Wishing to move beyond their criminal legacy is admirable, but as with any relationship, trust must be restored before the psychological (or other) safety required for mutual progress can occur.

Requesting blind trust, much less placing trust in a body which has repeatedly chosen to destroy what mutual opportunities for it might have once existed, is a ridiculous notion that is usually pushed either by the tragically stupid, or monumentally disingenuous.

Last edited:
Spoke to a dipper today and after years of wrestling with his conscience, will gladfully now accept Middle East money. Almost begging tbh. Full of praise for our owners, not 1 mention of ffp or cheating or human rights. I had to check that I speaking to the same person. Dippers with more faces than a stolen clock. Couldn’t resist the dig about attendances. So it was definitely the same dipper who hated the evil oil abusers.

Anyway, once he resorted to that nonsense, the conversation ended with a smile. It’s all they have left. I did a quick check of my wallet and had a look to make sure the car windows were still intact. Silly deluded dippers -:)

I hate these fucks more than United.

The sight or sound of anything scouse makes me feel sick.

Hope we absolutely smash them. Two footed Burnley esque tackles. Pep going apeshit. Crying little scouse kids in the away end Christmas ruined, the works.

Let the east lancs flow with scouse tears.
As a kid growing up there was a reason my united side of the family used to say this lot were the worse fanbase to stain football...

I never got it at the time, but oh do i realise it now and understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.