Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright.

Regardless of the score tonight, i just wanted to let you hypocritical self righteous, bin dipping cunts know that you can shove your request for respect, and go fuck yourself.

Respect is earned.

You haven't given our club, players or supporters the same courtesy, so again, fuck off and do one.

I hate these fucks more than United.

The sight or sound of anything scouse makes me feel sick.

Hope we absolutely smash them. Two footed Burnley esque tackles. Pep going apeshit. Crying little scouse kids in the away end Christmas ruined, the works.

Let the east lancs flow with scouse tears.

Alright.

Regardless of the score tonight, i just wanted to let you hypocritical self righteous, bin dipping cunts know that you can shove your request for respect, and go fuck yourself.

Respect is earned.

You haven't given our club, players or supporters the same courtesy, so again, fuck off and do one.
Earned hey!

They have no fucking chance of getting any!

I hate these fucks more than United.

The sight or sound of anything scouse makes me feel sick.

Hope we absolutely smash them. Two footed Burnley esque tackles. Pep going apeshit. Crying little scouse kids in the away end Christmas ruined, the works.

Let the east lancs flow with scouse tears.
Me too mate

A message to any lurking dippers.
Its never your fault always the victims its never your fault.
Murderering wall pushers manslaughter my arse.
Hope you are offended by all the songs tonight.
Hey but feel free to sing about the dead queen and Harold Shipman because its fine for you to dish it out without upsetting anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.