Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not noticed that myself but have noticed they are the scruffiest away support in the PL. At least 80% of their support dress like tramps, the rest are full kit wankers.
There’s a guy who comes into our local in full kit, socks, shorts the lot. In the middle of Yerksheer, ffs.

Hope I'm not going to be accused fof racism for this because it's definitely not intended to be.
It's also not based on scientific study and purely observation.

I think Liverpool have a fanbase with a much higher percentage of Asian fans than most other clubs. As Liverpool is not an area with a particularly high Asian population, is there a reason for this?
I guess via TV in India/Pakistan.

Hope I'm not going to be accused fof racism for this because it's definitely not intended to be.
It's also not based on scientific study and purely observation.

I think Liverpool have a fanbase with a much higher percentage of Asian fans than most other clubs. As Liverpool is not an area with a particularly high Asian population, is there a reason for this?
Most of us had no choice who we supported. Pre determined before we were born

Now imagine you have no peer who is into football to guide you. A lot pf asian families will predominantly be into cricket.
You get a free shot at it, so you are way more likely to choose a successful side, be it the dippers in the 70/80s or the rags in the 90/00s.
Those original glory hunters and have now spawned and their off spring are now second gen glory hunters , no geographical link to the team they have ended up supporting.

For that very reason we are picking up said glory hunters. Its how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.