Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen 37m and rising with add ons decent price.
Yeah, it’s just the ‘playing field’ aspect with transfers now, esp since the infamous Pogba it’s £115million, er,oh no, it’s actually £89million.

Sometimes agent fees get added (after all they are part of the cost), sometimes even added is the salary over the lifetime of the contract.
And sometimes, not.

Throwing another £50m at it to fix a problem

Won’t count in the balance sheets of course though

Liverpool cannot spend big and shouldn’t be expected to compete
Klopp cannot fail

Yeah, it’s just the ‘playing field’ aspect with transfers now, esp since the infamous Pogba it’s £115million, er,oh no, it’s actually £89million.

Sometimes agent fees get added (after all they are part of the cost), sometimes even added is the salary over the lifetime of the contract.
And sometimes, not.
It'd be 100m deal if it was us ha

Next time Klopp stands in front of the press with tears rolling down his face, turning out his pockets I hope they tell him to fuck off!!! He’s literally only signing a player for potentially £50 million because they have got two injured players.

I’m not sure too many other clubs, City included could justify that.

When city sign somebody like Phillips to compete with Rodri for 1 position and offer the chance to play with 2 at times, a perfectly normal number of options, all the comments are city buying somebody they don't need be ausr were seemingly only allowed 11 players.

Liverpool look to be signing their 8/9th option for their front 3 for £50 million and absolutely nothing will be said.

Expecting they'll be multiple articles on how they're going to stifle and ruin Carvalho and eliott too.

The dippers cannot saying anything about not having money to spend when they need midfielders and have spent £85 million on Juandy Carroll and now about £50 on gakpo in the forward positions without signing a midfielder.

Next time Klopp stands in front of the press with tears rolling down his face, turning out his pockets I hope they tell him to fuck off!!! He’s literally only signing a player for potentially £50 million because they have got two injured players.

I’m not sure too many other clubs, City included could justify that.
Arsenal are about to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.