Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any US Organizations buying Liverpool or the Rags for more than 3-5 billion will campaign relentlessly for all tv income, especially from abroad, and on the internet, to belong to the clubs rather than being sold collectively. That way, they see an upside.

Fair point, but without much chance of success imho ..... They really want to gamble with 4 billion? Neither of them are what they once were and there are plenty of other kids in town now.

I personally think this is a bit of a gamble, as is any transfer from this league. Gakpo is only just transitioning towards a 1 in 2 forward in a truly awful league playing for one of the best sides in it. He turns 24 this season.

He’s not in amazing company - here are the top 10 Transfers out of Eredivisie;

D6F018B6-2429-461A-BF7D-FFFA7B46DE4F.png

Any US Organizations buying Liverpool or the Rags for more than 3-5 billion will campaign relentlessly for all tv income, especially from abroad, and on the internet, to belong to the clubs rather than being sold collectively. That way, they see an upside.
I'm wondering if us buyers will be interested? I'm assuming that both clubs have been put up for sale by current us owners because now the super League is dead in the water they don't see a way to monetize their investment along the lines of baseball, basketball or American football. I'd be surprised if they didn't also look at the possibility of going it alive with TV rights too .

No surprise Klopp is desperate to reinforce his midfield, Luiz, McGinn & Co completely dominated. Villa could quite easily have a got a draw tonight, but poor finishing and mistakes at the back let them down
You mean Tyrone Mings was playing for Villa :-)

Although YT compilations are often meaningless, this kid scores a lot of very good goals. Happy we got him. If we can just get one of Enzo or (unlikely) Bellingham plus one other I think we’ll be good to compete with you guys again next year.

Edit: the Bellingham profile pic is not mine, it is Scouting Football’s

Hope he fails and your club go insolvent you bastards

242cf389598d0ae572ff2e57394f3f6a.jpg

lets be honest not many scouse or other knew fuck all about gapko till he scored a few last month or watched him closely to rave about hime.

The next Mane stuff is some serious bollock they are coming out with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.