Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah probably only has until the end of next season anyway

His contract is up in 2025, I doubt they let him go for free

So I reckon they’ll sell him at the end of the 23-24 season. He’ll be about 32 then, so I’m sure some club in good club Europe will take him and they can get a decent fee for him still.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they sold him at the end of this season if the price was right and it meant bringing midfielders in, because they know he’s only going to be there at least another year or two anyway, probably 1
Correct, he is by far their highest earner on 400kpw double the next highest VVD on 200k.

VVD hasn't quite looked the same since his injury and Matip is getting on. Konate looks ok although he often didn't start for France who preferred Varane and Upamecano.

Nunez is fast and not bad in the air but is fluffing his chances in front of the net, and that's what he was bought for.

Although YT compilations are often meaningless, this kid scores a lot of very good goals. Happy we got him. If we can just get one of Enzo or (unlikely) Bellingham plus one other I think we’ll be good to compete with you guys again next year.

Edit: the Bellingham profile pic is not mine, it is Scouting Football’s

Another one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.