Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately Gakpo seems a very good signing who will thrive under Klopp

Also can't see then finishing outside the top 4 this season

A top midfielder in the summer and they'll be right up our arse again next year
Let's wait and see. I think Gakpo is at the same level as Jota, Diaz, and Nunez...and that's not an elite level.

It is not the role of the modern striker to score goals. Nay, nought so crass as a vulgar strike and score, your modern striker must glide across the pitch, drag the opposition out of position, and by necessity instill a sense of false hope in his opponent by swapping the banjo for a cello, the cow for an elephant, and celebrating that dragged shot with the definite belief that your deception has created the match winning opportunity for your teammate.

In years to come we'll finally realise his genius and hold him in such high esteem as Bosco Balaban, Stan Collymore and Candy Arroll.
Yes, I'm afraid he does what he does far better than Lee Bradbury ever could.

Let's wait and see. I think Gakpo is at the same level as Jota, Diaz, and Nunez...and that's not an elite level.
Disagree on Diaz, he single handedly wins them points when they are in trouble

And Nunez is chaotic, he may not be world class but he keeps defenders occupied and opens up space....if he learns how to finish (hes fucking shite) he could be a proper player for them

Disagree on Diaz, he single handedly wins them points when they are in trouble

And Nunez is chaotic, he may not be world class but he keeps defenders occupied and opens up space....if he learns how to finish (hes fucking shite) he could be a proper player for them
I think all three are all headless chickens with no awareness of what is happening elsewhere on the pitch. They are fast and chaotic but nowhere near good enough to sustain success for LFC. Mane is streets ahead of any of them. All three of them will have their moments no doubt.

Unfortunately Gakpo seems a very good signing who will thrive under Klopp

Also can't see then finishing outside the top 4 this season

A top midfielder in the summer and they'll be right up our arse again next year
Are we not going to add . Their defence is getting worse.Their midfielders all need replacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.