Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all three are all headless chickens with no awareness of what is happening elsewhere on the pitch. They are fast and chaotic but nowhere near good enough to sustain success for LFC. Mane is streets ahead of any of them. All three of them will have their moments no doubt.
They need that speed and chaos from the front three to take the heat off their wanky midfield. Klopp is playing the percentages knowing that if the front three can run like mad for 90 mins and TAA can get the ball to them then they will win most games. That's all his 'heavy metal football' bollocks is really - hard to deal with though unless you are super organised and have cool heads throughout as we often find out. They've beaten us in quite a few big games and frankly deserved to (our naivety plus their work rate), but I can't honestly remember the last time I thought they were the better team.

How long before this young and impressionable Gapko is brainwashed by the cult?

Give it a few months and Gapko will be saying things like Istory, This Means More, the KOP, 6X’s, This is Anfield, The special atmosphere on those European nights You 'll never walk alone
He will soon learn the song, You,'ll never win at The Etihad.

I cannot believe that with their desperate need for midfield reinforcements they go out and buy another forward.stevie wonder and Ray Charles must be associated members of their scouting team as for Nuniiieeeez he makes Lee Bradbury look prolific. I honestly don’t fear the dippers they are on the decline after one covid championship Vvd is overrated and the selling of mane despite him being a **** of the highest order has sent them backwards.Fourth at the very best this season

Apparently VVD talking to him got the move moving! So you would expect Klopp would of been in Henderson and Trent’s ear for the last 12 months to chat up Bellingham to move there! Typical Klopp a moaning tap up bully of person!

I cannot believe that with their desperate need for midfield reinforcements they go out and buy another forward.stevie wonder and Ray Charles must be associated members of their scouting team as for Nuniiieeeez he makes Lee Bradbury look prolific. I honestly don’t fear the dippers they are on the decline after one covid championship Vvd is overrated and the selling of mane despite him being a **** of the highest order has sent them backwards.Fourth at the very best this season
He is dead mate, Pickford killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.