Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness, i think Nunez will come good & be a right handful for them
unfortunately I have to agree with you, he is quick, aggressive and a big lad too, at the moment however he has the booted equivalent of Sibierskis' head, and long may that continue

Think the media are brainwashing a lot of people about Nunez.
Apparently he's one of the fastest players to have graced this league.
Bullshit.
Yes he's quick, but so are many others.
It's a media propaganda stunt to mask his inadequacies of actually being a goal scorer.
F#ck Nunez f#uck the Dippers and have a brilliant New Year blue boys and girls
It’s getting embarrassing now how much they’re trying so desperately to polish this particular turd, even last night, when he misplaced simple passes( and you could even hear the crowd groan), did they say anything ? nope !

Bullshit.
It's a media propaganda stunt to mask his inadequacies of actually being a goal scorer.
at least we question grealish and what he provides but the media have been briefed

clear n obvious

unfortunately I have to agree with you, he is quick, aggressive and a big lad too, at the moment however he has the booted equivalent of Sibierskis' head, and long may that continue
Great description! I too agree that he is better than common perception currently admits. Nine goals and five assists in 24 appearances is a decent return for someone new to the league and who has often been a sub rather than a starter.
His repeated misses can be entertaining but he is getting into good positions to fluff those chances.

His pace is outstanding and I can see him becoming a pain on the break against us as Salah has been for several years.

Having said all that our main striker is a far more effective goal scorer and now has an effective backup so, on balance, City are relatively stronger than the dippers compared to last season.

I think having so many attacking players may tempt Klopp into fielding unbalanced teams which will get some big wins but will also lose more than expected due to their lack of control of matches.

I can see them becoming a team that will do well in the cups but will struggle to scrape into the top four.

Great description! I too agree that he is better than common perception currently admits. Nine goals and five assists in 24 appearances is a decent return for someone new to the league and who has often been a sub rather than a starter.
His repeated misses can be entertaining but he is getting into good positions to fluff those chances.

His pace is outstanding and I can see him becoming a pain on the break against us as Salah has been for several years.

Having said all that our main striker is a far more effective goal scorer and now has an effective backup so, on balance, City are relatively stronger than the dippers compared to last season.

I think having so many attacking players may tempt Klopp into fielding unbalanced teams which will get some big wins but will also lose more than expected due to their lack of control of matches.

I can see them becoming a team that will do well in the cups but will struggle to scrape into the top four.

He’s a headless chicken, lots of teams have players rapid & dangerous but at times his whole body shape is wrong. We are talking basics here.

Bullshit.
Thats the pro-Liverpool media. They find one decent, largely irrelevant stat and latch on to it. A month or two ago, Nunez recorded the fastest sprint and that's the narrative they use to big up a striker who can't seem to score.

Same with VVD and the "never dribbled past" stat.

He’s a headless chicken, lots of teams have players rapid & dangerous but at times his whole body shape is wrong. We are talking basics here.
26 goals and 4 assists in 28 leagues games in Portugal last season which are very good numbers. I hope he flops but think that he is a good fit for Liverpool's style of play and could do well for them if his finishing improves. He is certainly getting into good positions to shoot.

26 goals and 4 assists in 28 leagues games in Portugal last season which are very good numbers. I hope he flops but think that he is a good fit for Liverpool's style of play and could do well for them if his finishing improves. He is certainly getting into good positions to shoot.

He really is just a shit Andy Carroll ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.