Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mentioned you supported them in the dark days.. Your clubs dark days are as bright as a bin dipping Quasar compared to what we have endured over the years… !
TBF he did start supporting them in 1960. 61/62 was the last time they had "dark days". And they say we are entitled!!

I won't support no one else. The irony is those people who claim to be the ultimate Liverpool fans who breath and live the Liverpool way are the ones who's willing to ditch the club and support AFC Liverpool if we get owners they don't agree with. I supported the club throughout the dark days and I don't give a fck about the nationality or ethnicity of our owners if the skint Americans decided to sell, I just want my club to be able to compete again because right now we are heading to be a middle table club.
What dark days were those?

I must have missed the seasons you were in the second and third tiers.

1954-55 to 1961-62.
Part of their history that they would like to delete from the record books.
Like all the big history clubs, it's always very very selective what & when history counts, for us even before my time in 1970 when I started going, I own, embrace and love ALL our history.

Those of us of an age have rollercostered that much Hollywood wouldn't sanction a production but, we've all loved every single minute without being entitled at any stage.

Your Mum should have been educating you about how garbage the Scousers were back then whilst you were suckling at her breast.
Mother's milk is a great catalyst for passing on genes that despise Scousers ( and Rags too, I am led to believe)!!!
Neither of my parents had any interest in football.

Dad watched rugby and cricket; Mum had no interest in any sport back then, though she follows City now, because of me, and she also enjoys cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.