Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What dark days were those?

I must have missed the seasons you were in the second and third tiers.

Liverpool is one of the biggest clubs in the world. Top 4 should be minimum, I don't want to go back to the days of winning the top 4 trophy and watching our best player leave to better clubs for trophies.

Do the deluded fans shouting for FSG to leave the club really believe that anyone coming in is going.to buy the club for philathantic reasons rather than to make a return on their investment?

Yes anyone better than FSG right now, we made record profits yet we are outspent by teams like Aston Villa ffs. Chelsea spent what we spent in 6 years in just 6 months. Our club need 250 million investment min since we need a whole midfield and we have so many players that are either finished or too old that need replacing. We need 3 starter midfielders with another CB.

Liverpool is one of the biggest clubs in the world. Top 4 should be minimum, I don't want to go back to the days of winning the top 4 trophy and watching our best player leave to better clubs for trophies.
Why? What makes you so special? Have to earn it on the pitch. It's that sense of entitlement that winds people up.

The Beatles had a number one hit before your lot knew what an FA Cup was.

In actual fact, you were a nothing club prior to Shankly and a sustained period of success 25 years, thereafter.

Nobody is entitled to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.