Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How any Liverpool fan can mention slavery when their city once controlled 80% of the slave trade in Britain
How any Liverpool fan can mention slavery when their city once controlled 80% of the slave trade in Britain is beyond me.
Rancid from top to bottom, but still champions, you scouse binn dipping cunts

We are better than them but I’m so sick of losing to them!

Bet they are more sick of losing titles to us!
OK it's nice to have won something, but as we all know its the League, ECL, FAC that are the ones that the majority of fans/clubs will want to lift. To that end it I would agree, that I would be quite happy losing every game against City this year if it meant we beat you to the title. Another "one point" season would be good...... but with different coloured ribbons obviously.

Didnt get to watch the whole game due to work but it did look like there is little between the teams. Its going to be a case of whether the likes of Spurs, Chelsea & rags can challenge but once your midfield clicks with Haaland its going to be tough to macth/catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.