Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it was their overseas fans booing the anthem; just the feral rats from the cesspit that is Liverpool.

Again, many of those feral Rats consider themselves Irish heritage, don't underestimate just how many of their fans fly in or get the ferry and how many of their fans just don't believe themselves to be English but Irish.

OK it's nice to have won something, but as we all know its the League, ECL, FAC that are the ones that the majority of fans/clubs will want to lift. To that end it I would agree, that I would be quite happy losing every game against City this year if it meant we beat you to the title. Another "one point" season would be good...... but with different coloured ribbons obviously.

Didnt get to watch the whole game due to work but it did look like there is little between the teams. Its going to be a case of whether the likes of Spurs, Chelsea & rags can challenge but once your midfield clicks with Haaland its going to be tough to macth/catch.
It was a decent game from us bearing in mind that it was only our 3rd pre-season game, and the fact that it was Haaland first full run out after not even doing a proper pre-season training

You could tell the difference straight from kick-off that liverpool were the less rusty and were more 'at it' to say

My family are Irish heritage and none of them would ever boo the national anthem - or any other country’s national anthem for that matter, because it’s disrespectful.

The difference is manners.

Feral rats who show no respect for anyone or anything but expect - no demand, that it’s given to them. Just look at the outrage that ensues if ever their fans are criticised.

If they don’t want to sing the anthem that’s their choice but you don’t boo it.

I think some of the City haters from other clubs have come back onside after we sang the National Anthem whilst the Scousers were booing it. Followed by ‘You Scouse b@stards!” :-)

I’m now waiting for the Leicester Police to release pictures of Liverpool fans who threw the smoke bombs on the pitch, and the Liverpool fan who was holding up a flare for a good few minutes. This is the first test of the new ground rules on pitch invasions, flares, and smoke bombs.

Seeing as Liverpool fans are involved, I won’t hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.