Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't watch this game as was at the women's match. Just seen that 'challenge' by fabinho, shocking, didn't get him the first time so had a second bite at his ankles. Officials should be made to answer for challenges like that, it could have ended the Brighton players season
Todays womens game without VAR achieved the same result if you know what I mean, in refereeing terms. I really wonder why we're using VAR if we're getting more shit than when we didnt.

There was a moment for our first goal (Today) when the lino ran along, saw the through ball, pointed his flag to the floor (No offside), cross came in, goal. All very very smooth. No technology.

Todays womens game without VAR achieved the same result if you know what I mean, in refereeing terms. I really wonder why we're using VAR if we're getting more shit than when we didnt.

There was a moment for our first goal (Today) when the lino ran along, saw the through ball, pointed his flag to the floor (No offside), cross came in, goal. All very very smooth. No technology.
I don't think the problem is with var but the idiots who operate it. It's a bit like when I try something technical on the computer, or even my phone. I moan about the technology but really it is my incompetence. I'm not corrupt though.

I don't think the problem is with var but the idiots who operate it. It's a bit like when I try something technical on the computer, or even my phone. I moan about the technology but really it is my incompetence. I'm not corrupt though.
Wherever it is being used, whatever country, it is failing or introducing even more ridiculous decisions than we get in the PL.

I suspect it cannot ever be run properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.