Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just over on rawk enjoying the view - This comment on Gakpo:

"Agree. One of the few positives from today. He's not a winger, but I could see him having the potential to replace Bobby. He's got a good touch, runs well with the ball and won the ball back a few times too. Think if he fits anywhere for us, it's as a false 9."

Two takes on this:

1. Isn't Nunez a false 9 already?
2. Nunez cost 87m and they've already replaced him with Gakpo.
Third take : RAWK is full of posts from fucking imbeciles

Do you not think we are the worst? I think we struggle more than most.
hmmm I dont know. I hear the headlines from europe really, like the team called back out at half time for a VAR call, or the Juventus stoppage time (Obviously offside) goal, or the controversies in the WC. And at the same time I dont hear it being trumpeted anywhere as succesful, an example we could all follow and improve. Educated guess I suppose.

"Agree. One of the few positives from today. He's not a winger, but I could see him having the potential to replace Bobby. He's got a good touch, runs well with the ball and won the ball back a few times too. Think if he fits anywhere for us, it's as a false 9."

Two takes on this:

My favourite comment was "Fabinho - Should have been a red card"

Two takes on this:

Nunez is a fake 9 not a false one.

Great retort - not thinly veiled then? That’ll make you a racist and an anti semite. How’s that for a sentence?
Just the usual bollocks from a child. Oddly enough I closed my Twitter account three years ago because it’s just an echo chamber. You find your own on there and the pack attacks when someone strays into your space. Therefore Twitter is much more your home turf I would say. Someone had a different opinion to you and you respond with an invite to vacate “your space” and silly fucking labels you hope are offensive because you can’t actually debate anything. You’re just a fucking embarrassing manchild.

Two takes on this:

Replace Bobby? Bobby fucking Ball perhaps, rock on gappy

Two takes on this:

Lol. Bless them, the cult appear to think 'false nine' is just a number nine that doesn't score goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.