Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Liverpool thought bank, the gift that keeps on giving. The most delusional piece of comedy you'll ever read has even turned on their team now and not just that, they've done it in style and turned on their talisman Salah
A labored draw turns into a well deserved defeat.

Mo Salah is completely lacking hunger. And if Salah lacks the hunger to score goals, he's practically finished. Intensity is his biggest attribute and its gone missing. He is casual on the pitch. In this aging team, Mo Salah should not only be the most active and hardworking Liverpool player on the pitch every game, he should be the leader of the pack. And he's shown none of it in this rough patch. Record golden Boot winner in PL, the man who destroyed defences and the highest earning Liverpool player of all time. And he's totally letting everyone down, the fans, the coach, the team and himself. Needs to take a good, hard look in the mirror and think what he is even doing.

Long may it continue.

VGEtOiJ.jpg
It’s Johnny

I know this won't be popular. In fact i'm surprised to be saying this myself. But i don't hate all Liverpool fans.
My post history will say different!

It started a while back.
I watched some of the Liverpool Youtubers. Yes there are some real gobshites. But more and more i kept coming across some dedicated, but fairly normal fans. Some were very gracious after losing on the day last season.

Yes, Rawk is truly a cesspit of deluded and mentally unstable people.
But on the whole, i don't think they represent most of their fans.

So while i still maintain they have the worst fans in football, it isn't all of them!

I know this won't be popular. In fact i'm surprised to be saying this myself. But i don't hate all Liverpool fans.
My post history will say different!

It started a while back.
I watched some of the Liverpool Youtubers. Yes there are some real gobshites. But more and more i kept coming across some dedicated, but fairly normal fans. Some were very gracious after losing on the day last season.

Yes, Rawk is truly a cesspit of deluded and mentally unstable people.
But on the whole, i don't think they represent most of their fans.

So while i still maintain they have the worst fans in football, it isn't all of them!
You are right. There is probably about 5 that are ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.