Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought at the time that perhaps we were selling the wrong forward.... for Klopps "style" it is so much about work rate and mane personfied that so much more than Salah.
But you gotta live with the decision and try and make bets of it.
Liverpool were not selling the wrong forward. Had no option but to sell Mane. He's a ****, no doubt, but he's not a thick ****. He saw what was happening and couldn't get out quick enough.

I know this won't be popular. In fact i'm surprised to be saying this myself. But i don't hate all Liverpool fans.
My post history will say different!

It started a while back.
I watched some of the Liverpool Youtubers. Yes there are some real gobshites. But more and more i kept coming across some dedicated, but fairly normal fans. Some were very gracious after losing on the day last season.

Yes, Rawk is truly a cesspit of deluded and mentally unstable people.
But on the whole, i don't think they represent most of their fans.

So while i still maintain they have the worst fans in football, it isn't all of them!
All.scousers are bastards.
All youtubers are cunts

I know this won't be popular. In fact i'm surprised to be saying this myself. But i don't hate all Liverpool fans.

It started a while back.
I watched some of the Liverpool Youtubers. Yes there are some real gobshites. But more and more i kept coming across some dedicated, but fairly normal fans. Some were very gracious after losing on the day last season.

So while i still maintain they have the worst fans in football, it isn't all of them!
As Liverpool fans go, that Irish fella on YouTube (Anfield Agenda, I think?) isn't the worst of them. To be fair, his "toys out of the pram" mode isn't much different to the match and post match threads on here when we have had our occasional less than perfect performance. RAWK, on the other hand; well, the term gobshites spring to mind. And if you think that the modding on here is over-officious, you're in for a rude awakening if you go on there for the first time.

Bingo seems to be getting a free ride from dipper fans for his failure to rejuvenate their midfield due to spending so much on forwards of dubious quality.

Their squad is a mess and it is not just down to injuries. Piss poor planning and a lack of proper structure around Klopp is causing them issues - long may it continue.

Liverpool were not selling the wrong forward. Had no option but to sell Mane. He's a ****, no doubt, but he's not a thick ****. He saw what was happening and couldn't get out quick enough.
Yep, the only one smart enough to see the writing on the wall (under that nonsense they walk under every match) and get out before it became apparent to everyone else.

It started a while back.

There are decent fans but they cease to be decent the second they open their mouth and that horrible sound comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.