Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you agree with Klopp that today was an improved performance? It seemed to me that without the help of the match officials and var that you would have been facing an extremely heavy defeat, not to mention missing a number of players for a few games.
Well if you look at the main thing that matters...we only lost 2-1 instead of 3-0, then yes it was an improvment.
Apart from that I'm not sure you can say it was an improvment.
Like all managers when they have a mic thrust in front of them after a humbling, they have to try and spin things, but I think he knows he has serious problems. problems that many people and most of this board have been commenting on for a long long time.
Was said a few posts ago, both Thiago and Fabinho are yellow/red cards waiting to happen. pep saw the slow demise or more correctly waning of Fernandinho and got Rodri in as a replacement. Klopp missed the boat/timing on his replacement.
A case of move on, avoid relegation and as many humblings as possible and realise and accept that a rebuilding of the team and then a rebuilding of confidence is required.
A case of not just following blindly and swallowing the kool aid, but keep supporting....

Oh, yes and remember that of course......
It means more you know!!!!

The VAR is just a bloke watching the telly who can watch as many replays from multiple angles, as he wants. It's not "operated". They need to fuck it off or start getting the decisions right. Personally hope they fuck it off.

VAR is just a bloke watching the telly to tell the bloke who hasn’t got the bottle to give a decision in real time to have the bottle to give the decision after a 5 minute drum roll.

The Liverpool thought bank, the gift that keeps on giving. The most delusional piece of comedy you'll ever read has even turned on their team now and not just that, they've done it in style and turned on their talisman Salah

Long may it continue.

YNWA……

Just the usual bollocks from a child. Oddly enough I closed my Twitter account three years ago because it’s just an echo chamber. You find your own on there and the pack attacks when someone strays into your space. Therefore Twitter is much more your home turf I would say. Someone had a different opinion to you and you respond with an invite to vacate “your space” and silly fucking labels you hope are offensive because you can’t actually debate anything. You’re just a fucking embarrassing manchild.
Ok oh triggered one - tell us all here what “globalist” means - I’ll get my popcorn….

Read this from a deluded fucker on rawk you couldn’t make it up
I think he needs to go to Specsavers and get rid of those Red things he peers through. According to ESPN's report on the uselessness of VAR today they should have had THREE RED CARDS but of course VAR would have none of that.

VAR is just a bloke watching the telly to tell the bloke who hasn’t got the bottle to give a decision in real time to have the bottle to give the decision after a 5 minute drum roll.
Time for a petition to the government demanding an independent investigation into the interpretation by VAR of on-field incidents. Should start with a check of the wastepaper basket for brown envelopes, followed by an audit of certain persons' bank accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.