Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it fucking small enough? Where are the names of those killed?

Their Hillsborough memorial is much larger and has every name of those who died listed.

At least they’ve got a memorial for it, I suppose. Because every other aspect of LFC utterly ignores that tragedy.

They don’t hold a minute’s silence for it every season like they do Hillsborough, they even had their fucking trophy parade on the anniversary of Heysel last year… how fucking distasteful can you get? Imagine their reaction if South Yorkshire Police held a big function for something on 15th April!

I don’t know why that club haven’t been made to start every first home game of every season with a minute’s silence for those they killed at Heysel. Never understood why they don’t do that.
It took them several years to erect it.

Still laughing at the Liverpool fans trying to hype up Nuñez to this day, even though it’s February and he has 5 league goals. They’re so desperate for him to be the player he’s just not.

Early in this thread at the start of the season I said he won’t have more than 5 league goals by the turn of new year. It was clear a mile off early on he’s not the goalscorer they thought he was.

He’ll score a goal here and there. He might even find short lived form because plenty of band average strikers do, but if they bought him thinking he’s a 30 goal a season striker, then the recruitment have had a stinker.

I put on some protective gear and had a quick peek into that snakepit they call a fan forum. The consensus seems to be sell the whole team and let Klippety build from scratch.

I put on some protective gear and had a quick peek into that snakepit they call a fan forum. The consensus seems to be sell the whole team and let Klippety build from scratch.
Sell the greatest players in the world in every position and let the greatest manager in the world build again with owners who won't put any money in?

Yeah go on then, should be a good watch afterall, what could possibly go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.