Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t make my mind up if Mane going is what this is all about. They are completely different without him.

Salah will go in the summer. No way he spends the remainder of his career propping these dickheads up. Milner retires. Total carnage.

Lol!!!
And they do not spend any money so how will they cope?

Salah in a City team would score many goals. It not his fault that he is playing with finished midfield and made to hug the sideline by the manager. Watch him comeback to his old form if the PSG buys him.
I don’t think he would he was showing signs last season when Liverpool where flying ...........still who cares let it continue 350k a week ......... should have kept Sane over him

Still laughing at the Liverpool fans trying to hype up Nuñez to this day, even though it’s February and he has 5 league goals. They’re so desperate for him to be the player he’s just not.

Early in this thread at the start of the season I said he won’t have more than 5 league goals by the turn of new year. It was clear a mile off early on he’s not the goalscorer they thought he was.

He’ll score a goal here and there. He might even find short lived form because plenty of band average strikers do, but if they bought him thinking he’s a 30 goal a season striker, then the recruitment have had a stinker.
He’s a busy enough player, hence the scouse apologists claim that he’s ‘exciting’. The main problem with him is that he seems to have little or no control over his legs, particularly at the crucial point where he is required to kick the ball into the goal. I suppose that is quite exciting in its own way

I would like to think so but part of me thinks it's just taking a season of the caffeine

The ownership situation is also affecting the manager and the players. One day they say they want a full sale, the next only partial sale and so on.... Also the owners are silent about the whole situation.

Some liverpool fan on 5live last night saying their owners are taking money out of the club and spending it on players for the Red Sox team they also own.
Sound familiar?

That is fake news Red Sox are also struggling. They prioritised paying debt over transfer budget and this was confirmed by credible sources..

Just saw the replay of the Wolves second against Liverpool and the shot of Klopp violently turning back to scream at Milner and Henderson behind him on the bench, both with the usually dumbfounded look on their faces.

Reminds me of that one bloke at the dog park yelling at his pups for rolling around in another dog’s shite, with about as much impact on solving the problem.
Had a vision of dumb and dumder spring into my head then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.