Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adebayor was another victim of officially squaring things up after being dealt with on the field.
Is that the incident where the opposition player looped both arms around Adebayor's arm in the penalty box? Adebayor carefully removed his arm in an upward motion and the defender fell to the floor clutching his face. I think it was the derby soon so Adebayor was banned?

Aguero twice too wasn't it. The West Ham incident was fuckin pathetic.
Is that the incident with Winston Reid where the referee had an unobstructed view yet was thought not to have seen it? That caused a lot of controversy on social media yet quickly went quiet.

He’s a busy enough player, hence the scouse apologists claim that he’s ‘exciting’. The main problem with him is that he seems to have little or no control over his legs, particularly at the crucial point where he is required to kick the ball into the goal. I suppose that is quite exciting in its own way

Liverpool fans have started justifying his scoring record and are now calling him a “wide forward” and goal return isn’t so bad

That’s funny, I thought he was going head to head with Haaland about five months ago

:)

It was Marriner, not Halsey.
If I remember correctly after the incident Mark Halsey came out and said he had been asked before to say he hadn’t seen something when he had. There was a lot of fuss on social media, I think Gary Neville asked him to elaborate but then it all went quiet.

Is that the incident where the opposition player looped both arms around Adebayor's arm in the penalty box? Adebayor carefully removed his arm in an upward motion and the defender fell to the floor clutching his face. I think it was the derby soon so Adebayor was banned?
No. The game against Arsenal, where he scored & taunted the Arsenal fans, then kicked van Persie in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.