Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get booted out of the PL, nobody's going to save us from these cunts winning every year. Except maybe Arsenal. Or the rags. Ugh.

This season, sure, but the bastards always find their feet. They had that season a couple of years ago where we won the derby at Anfield, and the season after they were within a hair's breadth of winning the league. I hope the crap phase lasts. And Klopp buggers off and they get Gerrard.

well,......they can dream, ( I love rawk !)

Imagine if the City players had to give their medals to the rightful owners live on the pitch. What a moment that would be.

Bernardo Silva having to hand his to Stevie G.....priceless.

Yeah, they're having a field day on Twitter wanking on about Gerrard FINALLY getting his PL medal, which isn't really much of an achievement since he's only getting it because City had the title stripped.

Yeah, they're having a field day on Twitter wanking on about Gerrard FINALLY getting his PL medal, which isn't really much of an achievement since he's only getting it because City had the title stripped.
Would we have our titles stripped though?

There was a wonderful post a few weeks ago (I think) listing a load of liverpools “misdemeanours” for want of another word...
plenty of the wankers giving it large because of alleged financial wrongs.. Just want to remind them just what a c##nt’s they are ..
if anyone can point me in the right direction , be much appreciated .

Can you imagine if they were given the titles we won.
They'd bring all the players back from 2014 season and do a parade (on the anniversary of heysel presumably)

Fucking hell just win next week. Please. Shallow people like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.