Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer if he does leave, if he goes overseas, so we don't have to listen to his drivel or look at his stupid gurning face anymore.
I liked Klippety, when he was Dortmund head coach, though I didn’t see and hear him enough to find him annoying, whereas now, he just drives me mad every time he’s being interviewed.

you can imagine this smacked arse stamping his feet in a juvenile tantrum.............I want, I want , I want....
I want City out of the CL as soon as possible, last thing I want is those cheats winning that. However, I also want them stripping of everything from 2008 to the present. This investigation only covers 2009 to 2018 and Abu Dhabi are not complying with the 2018 on stuff. If Arsenal win the league, then this period is forgotten about, as its us getting fucked by City. If City win the league, then Arsenal should hopefully go mental, Arteta knows EXACTLY what is and was going on at Abu Dhabi as he was a part of it and possibly had a contract like Peds, and the London based media will also kick up a storm that Arsenal got cheated out of it.

It cruel, but I want Arsenal fucked over so that Brendan and his boys and Klopp and the boys get what they are owed. I don't care that it also gives Mourinho and Smaegol and the likes of sladhead a medal, I want our lads to get what was stolen from them and if that takes Arsenal getting screwed, then tough.

And then along comes this prick to add fuel to my argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.