Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re really not taking Peps Gerrard comment well.

There’s also an incredible amount of confidence that Bellingham is going there, I think if he ends up at City it will genuinely be too much for some of them,

Genuinely think someone is going to be seriously hurt over this, they act Bellingham is already their player. This is not going to be end well.

Brilliant, What a pair of utter bellends, two minutes was more than enough, but what is clear is the pain we caused the soft twats and in doing so deprived them of creating a dynasty :-) :-).

Anyone know if they've done a follow up video discussing the possibilites of us maybe not being guilty.
Thought it was Mulligan an O Hare then for a minute but then realised it’s that scruff from his mams broom cupboard again Never been the ground I bet

Aw, the poor little flowers have started……a petition, surprise surprise

Trying to get us suspended until the case is heard

Absolutely PMSL. They really don’t have any grasp on reality do they?
Of course they are. They're always making petitions, I'm surprised they didn't have one calling for Pickford to be burned at the stake. They petitioned against our new ground as well.

The Athletic are really rubbing it in with their 'this could be the last Merseyside Derby for years to come' article.

Like all the big history clubs, it's always very very selective what & when history counts, for us even before my time in 1970 when I started going, I own, embrace and love ALL our history.

Those of us of an age have rollercostered that much Hollywood wouldn't sanction a production but, we've all loved every single minute without being entitled at any stage.
Trophys won (excl charity shield and supercup)

Pre 1972 8 each
1973-90 24-1 in their favour
Post 1990 14 each

We all know they were a trophy machine 70s and 80s and hats off to them..
But apart from that 18 year spell (for the rest of our 130ish years existence) we have matched their "history"

Yet it's ok if their manager chats shit about us!
Knobheads can't take it when given back.
They are absolutely terrible. Always giving it out, always attacking other people and other teams but you can't fucking say anything about them or their **** fans because they'll dogpile you and act like you booted a kitten onto a railway line. And Klopp clearly has a crush on Pep, he can't stop going on about him.

Also, they can fuck right off with the Hillsborough chant crap. Everton fans lost friends and family in the disaster too, loads of us support the Hillsborough Justice Campaign (me included), we are the last people who'd joke about it. We're not rags. But if we win I bet they'll accuse us of singing Hillsborough songs. Meanwhile, banners joking about Steaua Bucharest winning the European Cup because SOMEBODY got us banned from Europe? Totes hilaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.