Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What proof have plod got to say that 'always the victims' is aimed at a tragedy ?
Plus is the head of police still that liverpool supporter ?
No. The head of police is woman who has no interest whatsoever in football.
You are right about 'always the victims chant'. The scousers have effectively made
it illegal to sing it. As much as I despise them, you have to admire them for the way they
manipulate everyone, the media, the police all of them to achieve their aims and get what
they want.

I see Victim FC have been found to have done no wrong yet again.

Let’s ignore the hundreds if not thousands of fans who turned up with either no or fake tickets shall we?

Every fucking where they go there is trouble.

Cunts!

Think a few apologies are owed based on what was said on here at the time, to be honest. Not that they'll ever arrive.

I see Victim FC have been found to have done no wrong yet again.

Let’s ignore the hundreds if not thousands of fans who turned up with either no or fake tickets shall we?

Every fucking where they go there is trouble.

Cunts!
Kaveh Solhekol on Sky.

" There were reports Liverpool fans tried to enter the stadium with counterfeit tickets. This is not true. Although French police recovered around 1800 forged tickets"

So it is fucking true you whopper considering some dipper fans were flogging them over social media

9b99b5f46a6e28e8c66457e19f51e7cc.jpg

What proof have plod got to say that 'always the victims' is aimed at a tragedy ?
Plus is the head of police still that liverpool supporter ?

This is such a wilful piece of misunderstanding. The ‘always the victims’ is aimed at everything except Hillsborough!
We — our fans — scrupulously and respectfully observed the one-minute's silence for the 96 in 2014. Quite rightly, too. I'm not claiming any credit for that, by the way. It's basic human decency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.