Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are absolutely terrible. Always giving it out, always attacking other people and other teams but you can't fucking say anything about them or their **** fans because they'll dogpile you and act like you booted a kitten onto a railway line. And Klopp clearly has a crush on Pep, he can't stop going on about him.

Also, they can fuck right off with the Hillsborough chant crap. Everton fans lost friends and family in the disaster too, loads of us support the Hillsborough Justice Campaign (me included), we are the last people who'd joke about it. We're not rags. But if we win I bet they'll accuse us of singing Hillsborough songs. Meanwhile, banners joking about Steaua Bucharest winning the European Cup because SOMEBODY got us banned from Europe? Totes hilaire.
Spot on

They have claimed many times that we have sang about Hillsborough at derby games

1 Not one clip has ever emerged to prove it, even though there will be way over 30 thousand mobile phones at these games

2 Any Evertonian who did sing or shout about Hillsborough would get a pounding from other Evertonians

It does not happen, but that will not stop them claiming it does.

Spot on

They have claimed many times that we have sang about Hillsborough at derby games

1 Not one clip has ever emerged to prove it, even though there will be way over 30 thousand mobile phones at these games

2 Any Evertonian who did sing or shout about Hillsborough would get a pounding from other Evertonians

It does not happen, but that will not stop them claiming it does.
Yeah, when I have seen the odd idiot go 'lol Hillsborough', other Everton fans tell them to shut the fuck up. The majority of us wouldn't make fun of it.

But mocking us over Heysel is fine. Normal behaviour. As is mocking the rags over Munich.

Yeah, when I have seen the odd idiot go 'lol Hillsborough', other Everton fans tell them to shut the fuck up. The majority of us wouldn't make fun of it.

But mocking us over Heysel is fine. Normal behaviour. As is mocking the rags over Munich.
It's just a laugh when they're doing it, it's bang out of order mate when someone is doing it to them. Do you not get that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.