Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worrying thing is these inquiries give the veneer of innocence and decency to the Liverpool fans which is very definitely not warranted. Let’s hope the authorities have learnt the necessary lesson despite the pointless inquiry: never, ever, trust a dipper.
No matter what the reports of the day were, they then just routinely play their "the reports are a false narrative" card and just like that an element of doubt creeps into some people's minds. The media, through fear I guess, then report the Liverpool version ad infinitum until that then becomes "the truth".

Us booing their semi-final minutes silence is a perfect example. It even made its way onto questiontime FFS!

For a group of people who feel anger that they were "played" by a lieing media, they don't half like spreading lies in the media to their ends. Weird bunch.

I'm genuinely confused.

Are the investigators seriously suggesting that the fake tickets that were in circulation,the bragging supporters who had 'jibbed in',the overcrowding in the Liverpool end never happened? and it was all a figment of our imagination?

Add that to their own manager suggesting ticket less fans should attend,and the fact that no issues were reported in the opposition end.....and you have to ask what the fuck is going on here?

Some 'expert' **** on SSN is even suggesting the tramp cunts should be commended for 'recognising the situation and saving lives'!!! Fucking pmsl....!

I'm genuinely confused.

Are the investigators seriously suggesting that the fake tickets that were in circulation,the bragging supporters who had 'jibbed in',the overcrowding in the Liverpool end never happened? and it was all a figment of our imagination?

Add that to their own manager suggesting ticket less fans should attend,and the fact that no issues were reported in the opposition end.....and you have to ask what the fuck is going on here?

Some 'expert' **** on SSN is even suggesting the tramp cunts should be commended for 'recognising the situation and saving lives'!!! Fucking pmsl....!
It's national Gaslighting.

The passioned defending of them yesterday by that transfer twat was like and abusive husband convincing his scared partner everything she saw was in her head.

I'm genuinely confused.

It is truly bizarre, we arent meant to believe our own eyes.

Would have thought with the dippers behaviour in Europe UEFA wont particular like them. But it's the other way UEFA are shit scared of them.

UEFA want us to believe we didnt see fake tickets, we didnt see them jibbing in, we didnt read of them bragging that they got in without tickets. Well we did.

i see theres articles about this lot being back and just in the right time ready for real madrid . Theyve won a game. Theyve got newcastle at weekend maybe they should have waited a few weeks before they release the articles saying liverpool are back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.