Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it is clear to see that we need to refresh our midfield now....strengthen in the summer with fresh legs for another Pep rebuild

Do as best as we can this season

Arteta is a decent manager, learnt under pep but the question remains when teams work his tactics/team out does he have what it takes to change but still be successful?

I would say there is only one manager that consistently shows that skill, and that is Pep

I thought it really funny to read klopp shout " this is a statement" after his expensively assembled mid table team beat the worst Everton team in living memory earlier this week...

I think bigger and bolder statements are currently being made by Brentford, Fulham and Brighton this season,and none of those teams managers would bother running to the press after beating a team in the bottom 3.

Klopp and his deluded perception of the importance of the derby victory is perhaps the most worrying aspect of his team's demise...

Time for Jurgens Madness to go ....( " Your an Embarrassment ")

Think it is clear to see that we need to refresh our midfield now....strengthen in the summer with fresh legs for another Pep rebuild

Do as best as we can this season

Arteta is a decent manager, learnt under pep but the question remains when teams work his tactics/team out does he have what it takes to change but still be successful?

I would say there is only one manager that consistently shows that skill, and that is Pep
Arteta is a decent pep impersonater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.