Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got 19,800 tickets allocated.

The report states that out of the 2600 fake tickets that were used 1600 or so were for the Liverpool end.

So nearly one in 10 (8.3%) of Liverpool supporters who tried to get in did so using fake tickets.

This doesn't include however many managed to force their way in.

I wouldn't describe 1 in 10 as having no significant impact on the outcome of the situation but apparently the British press do.

The report states that out of the 2600 fake tickets that were used 1600 or so were for the Liverpool end.

So nearly one in 10 (8.3%) of Liverpool supporters who tried to get in did so using fake tickets.

I wouldn't describe 1 in 10 as having no significant impact on the outcome of the situation but apparently the British press do.
If part of stadium is 10% fuller than it should be then surely it can lead to issues. What I never will understand is that of all football teams they alone should understand the consequences of overcrowding yet it never seems to bother them. We need to ensure that all their tickets for the game at our place are digital tickets and we have numerous checking points before they enter the stadium to weed out anyone who thinks they can double up on the turnstile.

If part of stadium is 10% fuller than it should be then surely it can lead to issues. What I never will understand is that of all football teams they alone should understand the consequences of overcrowding yet it never seems to bother them. We need to ensure that all their tickets for the game at our place are digital tickets and we have numerous checking points before they enter the stadium to weed out anyone who thinks they can double up on the turnstile.
nah, that would involve upsetting liverpool fans,the club wouldn't want to do that - would be happy to do it to our own fans though

That’s only the few who were caught

Its fucking mind blowing......and wholly unacceptable that its been brushed under the carpet.

I know its the Victims and we all take the piss for their ability to get away with stuff and be treated differently......but i cant get my head around this one,genuinely.

Its fucking mind blowing......and wholly unacceptable that its been brushed under the carpet.

I know its the Victims and we all take the piss for their ability to get away with stuff and be treated differently......but i cant get my head around this one,genuinely.
Everton fans queuing up on Monday were held in a static position for 20 mins as police and stewards caused unnecessary crushing. If there was a stadium you would expect queuing not to be an issue at it would be Anfield. Yet every Derby this happens and nothing is done. The hypocrisy from them is unbelievable and in the opposite fixture they stormed the barricades to enter with or without tickets.

Two things that piss me off, well the two biggest things.
1, it's not just the press who are shit scared of them. As I recall, there has only been one royal pardon granted to a person in a foreign jail after being found guilty in a court of law.
2, all these claiming compo stating that is gives them flashbacks to Sheffield. It was 34 years ago. Most of those in Paris, or claiming to have been, weren't born then. How can you have flashbacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.