Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how the scouse cunts are the only ones still bleating on about it, like the cry baby twats we all know they are. Like tiny tiny Liverpool haven't spent anything over the years obviously, oh yeah they have a bigger net spend these last five years, so why haven't you won any more titles you mardy bastards
What about the rags? They missed out on trophies because of City, are they all demanding petitions?

These people are OBSESSED with fucking petitions, I swear.

Also, getting given trophies just because City got disqualified is not an achievement. You're still second, lads. How likely is it to happen anyway?
I feel sorry for u guys living in their shadow of holiness and goodness.

When I was a kid Everton were a top top side…. Must be tough for older evertonians watching the Everton sides of recent times compared to the early 80’s.

They’ve started a petition over on RAWK. Well of course they have…

View attachment 69495
These vermin cunts love a petition, surely someone needs to turn around and say "lads we are starting to look like idiots now". Maybe other clubs should start one for them to be suspended until they take responsibility for being the murdering bastards they are.

Vile club and vile fanbase.

Tonight's weather:

A Tsunami warning has been issued over Merseyside after reports of 50ft Waves of boiling piss being detected. The aftermath is expected to deliver £50 million pounds of improvements to the economy.
At least there is a silver lining to this

I am pretty sure I know the answer but can someone answer this for me:

Yes, it was bad at the CL final and it was lucky there were no injuries (or worse), but when fans got to the turnstyle and were told they had 'forged' tickets, will it have been a complete shock to them? If so I have sympathy.

However, if someone bought a ticket in the pub off a scouse version of 'Giro-Jim' and pretty much knew they were more than likely counterfeit, then I have no sympathy, in fact I would be angry that they knowingly tried to take a legitimate fans seat and risk a possible crush. Especially as if any set of fans know about the dangers of that, its them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.