Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking they really are stupid cunts as the Madrid Ultras will have a couple of weeks to plan something bigger.

As you say the victim card will be played if they lose the tie because of it.
I'm sure more than a few of the staff at the Madrid hotel are Real fans. Pull that fire alarm a couple times in the night should do it. That way they actually have to get out of bed and stand outside at 4 in the morning

I'm sure more than a few of the staff at the Madrid hotel are Real fans. Pull that fire alarm a couple times in the night should do it. That way they actually have to get out of bed and stand outside at 4 in the morning
Hahahaha that would be class, have them stood outside all night.

They should’ve stayed in gods own City, never understood why teams fall for their antics, if i was a club owner I’d helicopter the squad in right onto the pitch. I hope they get snotted tonight & going forward they’re loaded with some good old American debt, their owners will dress it up as investment after learning from the glazers mistakes

Nothing to see here. Move on to the coach welcoming.

Nick Small has probably lost his council seat at the next council election. Not to mention the death threats.

The Reds face the Spanish giants in their Champions League last-16 tie this evening. The fixture is a rematch of last season's final in Paris, which Liverpool lost 1-0 thanks to a goal from Vinicius Junior. A spokesperson for Merseyside Police said it was illegal for people of any age to let off or throw a firework in a public place.

Now city centre Labour councillor Nick Small has urged Liverpool Football Club to take action. Taking to twitter he said: "I've been in contact with LFC's Head of Security today. This behaviour is unacceptable to neighbouring residents and businesses. The club needs to take action." Cllr Small added that action shouldn't just be left to Merseyside Police, the fire service and the city council.

Nothing to see here. Move on to the coach welcoming.

Nick Small has probably lost his council seat at the next council election. Not to mention the death threats.

The Reds face the Spanish giants in their Champions League last-16 tie this evening. The fixture is a rematch of last season's final in Paris, which Liverpool lost 1-0 thanks to a goal from Vinicius Junior. A spokesperson for Merseyside Police said it was illegal for people of any age to let off or throw a firework in a public place.

Now city centre Labour councillor Nick Small has urged Liverpool Football Club to take action. Taking to twitter he said: "I've been in contact with LFC's Head of Security today. This behaviour is unacceptable to neighbouring residents and businesses. The club needs to take action." Cllr Small added that action shouldn't just be left to Merseyside Police, the fire service and the city council.

Makes me laugh the dippers call us cheats. But they attack opponents team coaches, set fireworks of in the early hours. All to give the dippers team a helping hand.

Nailed on quadruple winners in May and then their following season ends in February , YCNMIU , but do not discount "european royalty/murderers" qualifying for the European Conference Cup next season , Clubshopis doing a great job , Champions of the world to the conference in a couple of seasons.
You reap what you sow , you blameless bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.