Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been told by my lad there was about 1000 of them making a row outside the hotel all night? Presumably the police were unable to do anything about it? Hope the cunts get the same in Madrid. Absolutely no difference between these cunts and united fans, apart from one lot speak with scouse accents and the other with cockney accents

I'm sure more than a few of the staff at the Madrid hotel are Real fans. Pull that fire alarm a couple times in the night should do it. That way they actually have to get out of bed and stand outside at 4 in the morning
Or bring in the housekeeping staff an hour or 2 earlier to hoover the corridors

Just been told by my lad there was about 1000 of them making a row outside the hotel all night? Presumably the police were unable to do anything about it? Hope the cunts get the same in Madrid. Absolutely no difference between these cunts and united fans, apart from one lot speak with scouse accents and the other with cockney accents
Out all night on a work night?

Bloody didnt they have to get up for work in the morning

Several twitter users questioned what the club could do about the situation. One said: "What action do you want the club to take? It’s not the club's fault"

No, it never is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.