Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the so called best team on the planet normally don’t have nothing to play for come February?????
Asking for a friend :)

He’s fooking ruined them 2-0 up I thought the rats would get out of the season with a trophy but that last night was fooking epic
Claims they are back because they beat a poor Everton team and a Newcastle team that was in cup final land

There fooking crap the end

I thought the same.....
Obviously I am gutted about the end result, but post whistle I thought the same thing. All Liverpool fans will be thinking what the fuck went wrong, when it started so well. Clearly all memebrs here loved it, but then I thought overall, that even the neutrals must have thought that it was a brilliant game of football.
Darwins goal was excellent but then eclipsed by Vinicius' first...then 2 schoolboy errors. Quality first half with Madrid showing their class and game management.
Second half I thought it just showed an Ancellotti/RM masterclass. Modric firing in that cross for Militao...and at that moment a mate messaged me saying he thought it was only going one way. i replied I was worried as up to that point Benzema had done nothing really and he was too good to be so quiet...couple of minutes later...BINGO (pun intended)
I did think darwin should have had a pen or at least a VAR check for the push in the back, but then there could have been one the other way, albeit outside the box from TAA at other end.
Overall, poor result (from my POV) but you cannot fault the quality of the game.
...So much for a Tuesday night under the lights!!!!
It's quite simple to fathom really.... There is a God

The drop of from all the players is strange. This is the second season out of klopp seven that its happen. Theres a pattern.
If dipperpool come back next season playing 100mph football than it is clear something is going on. I think it's clear anyway.

Both mentality and physically there are so of it. Reminds me of my work mate when he doesnt have his morning energy drink !

Gomez is quite rightly getting pelters for being absolutely dogshit last night but Van Dijk was just as bad if not worse.

He's finished as a top level defender. It's unbelievable and unforgivable that a defender does not want to engage an attacker and everytime someone ran at him he shit the bed. The only thing he pretty much does now is shout and point at his other defenders.

Don't know if it's a mental or physical thing but since he's come back from that injury but his decline has been rapid and he's completely fallen off a cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.