Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The officials are scared shitless of sending off any Liverpool player at any time, so what chance is there of that happening at Anfield? Fabiniho should have been sent off on at least 3 occasions this season so far. Along with the rags they are refereed differentially to other clubs and very differently to us. It's not even subtle. It's blatant bias and nothing else.
…and all the while,it’s City that they’re desperately trying to label as cheats.It’s fucking scandalous and a sorry,sinister state of affairs indeed.

This will be Klopp's final season ... He looks tired and isn't speaking in his usual drug addict-type energy manner. The Madrid game broke him. He's a top manager though. I can see him wait for a year and take a job in Spain or Italy.

This will be Klopp's final season ... He looks tired and isn't speaking in his usual drug addict-type energy manner. The Madrid game broke him. He's a top manager though. I can see him wait for a year and take a job in Spain or Italy.
I hope he’s lined up to be peps replacement

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.