Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The officials are scared shitless of sending off any Liverpool player at any time, so what chance is there of that happening at Anfield? Fabiniho should have been sent off on at least 3 occasions this season so far. Along with the rags they are refereed differentially to other clubs and very differently to us. It's not even subtle. It's blatant bias and nothing else.
If there’s one team they’d red card Fabinho (and ‘Milly’) for it’d be the rags, I’ll be watching the game for the football (hoofball) but I’ll have one eye on the officials performance too, may even be more interesting.

I vomited particularly hard at the "forming the iconic front 3" comment. 1 league title finishing in front of zero crowds and not even a whimper of a defence the next year. Iconic.
Sky just as bad . Eight successful years apparently. One Mickey Mouse CL and the covid premier league and the only success he’s had was meeting Klippertys dentist

I always wondered what those blokes sat on the benches are for. I’ve heard about this weird “substitution” thing?

I only watch City though really so I don’t understand what it’s all about.
I always wondered what those blokes sat on the benches are for. I’ve heard about this weird “substitution” thing?

I only watch City though really so I don’t understand what it’s all about.
I sometimes look down at our bench and still see Pellegrini’s assistant still sat there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.