Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mention of Heysel, airbrushed from history:

Edit: nor Harold Shipman

I'm off to put a fiver on the rags destroying the dips. Followed by Liverpool ringing Spitty up to claim Rags have been singing nasty songs and that should be the priority over a shit Scouse team being bummed on their own patch by their 'biggest rivals'.

Draw woud be the ideal result , it will make the Rags look at the table and realise maybe next year , and the Dippers dropping points will stall their recent mini-revival , preferably a boring 0-0 with some horrendous VAR decisions f*cking both teams up.
No chance i will be watching , its irrelevant to us.

Liverpool v Man u.

The biggest rivalry in English football. Bitter rivals who hate each other. zzzzzzzz

Till City got taken over and became challengers.

Then it’s a case of the self entitled clinging to each other. Aided by their lackeys in the media they go to authorities to try and take down the cartel busters and their “beastly” foreign owners.

Ignore the hype and avoid the sycophants. Let’s hope it’s a dreary 0-0.

Fuck that I want Liverpool to smash them 5-0
3-3 with a couple of minor injuries/sending offs for both team's important players will do for me. Rags getting into a lead only to be smashed second half where they fall to bits, just to knock their cocky confidence, would be absolutely ideal IMO.

The media bigging the game up again despite most of the them being damp squibs. The usual Oslo Dublin borefest, there will be more plastic in Anfield tomorrow than the Pacific ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.