Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder who'll get the shit end of the Official's stick tomorrow? Must be some fascinating conversations prior to the PL's most lucrative cash-cows playing each other. Think the Rags will get shafted, bless them.

First time in a long long time I've wanted these vermin to actually win and given spurs and Newcastle both lost today they really should. It's a day to enjoy either way tomorrow.
Yes, there are obvious benefits to all outcomes. In some ways, I think a draw is least preferable because they can both feel good about a draw.

Wonder who'll get the shit end of the Official's stick tomorrow? Must be some fascinating conversations prior to the PL's most lucrative cash-cows playing each other. Think the Rags will get shafted, bless them.
All things being equal, refs want to get to their cars safe, utd to get screwed. Can't wait

Haven't you read the media, you're getting Bellingham pal, it's nailed on, apparently ;)
I will believe that when I see it.
And not looking forward to the match tomorrow as ETH has really turned the rags round. After you lot "helping" us by beatign Newcastle and Spurs losing, there is hope...and as they say...its the hope that kills you

I will believe that when I see it.
And not looking forward to the match tomorrow as ETH has really turned the rags round. After you lot "helping" us by beatign Newcastle and Spurs losing, there is hope...and as they say...its the hope that kills you
Was being more than a little sarcastic about Bellingham, was more of a "media bullshit" comment to be honest :)

Hope you can get about the rags tomorrow and rough them up a bit, as after watching (admittedly only a couple of games) your lot this season I think that's the only way you're getting a result.

The door's wide open for 4th. Hope it doesn't swing shut and smash "you" in the face ;)
(More sarcasm? I'll let you decide :)

Was being more than a little sarcastic about Bellingham, was more of a "media bullshit" comment to be honest :)

Hope you can get about the rags tomorrow and rough them up a bit, as after watching (admittedly only a couple of games) your lot this season I think that's the only way you're getting a result.

The door's wide open for 4th. Hope it doesn't swing shut and smash "you" in the face ;)
(More sarcasm? I'll let you decide :)
Oh yes, I full get the sarcasm and the whole media bullshit. Its like it was last year with Haaland. Any headline with his name in was for clicks, same with Bellingham this year.
And I agree, there needs to be some fight and passion in the game tomorrow...and hopefully no Fabinho as he is waiting for that red card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.