Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
With their wealth and the talent in their squad Liverpool aren’t going to disappear. They will always be challenging.

I don’t mind them winning yesterday. It doesn’t disguise they’ve had a crap season.

A 7-0 win doesn’t mean a lot in the long term. I once saw City beat Swindon 6-0 …..

Going to be a force again these cunts if they get top4 which they will.
BBC headline is ‘a glimpse of the future’. If Fernandez would have put that header away and Rashford scored when he was in, I think it would have been a different result. L’pool scored with their first shot at goal and went in at half time one nil up. Yes they were the better side in the second half but every shot they had went in and those from Salford went to pieces. L’pool’s form is no different to ours.

BBC headline is ‘a glimpse of the future’. If Fernandez would have put that header away and Rashford scored when he was in, I think it would have been a different result. L’pool scored with their first shot at goal and went in at half time one nil up. Yes they were the better side in the second half but every shot they had went in and those from Salford went to pieces. L’pool’s form is no different to ours.
We've lost one of our last eleven games, and we're favourites to go through to the next round of the Cl and FA Cup.

Since the start of the year Liverpool have played 13, lost 5 of those, and drawn another 2. They're out of the FA Cup, and likely out of the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.