Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've lost one of our last eleven games, and we're favourites to go through to the next round of the Cl and FA Cup.

Since the start of the year Liverpool have played 13, lost 5 of those, and drawn another 2. They're out of the FA Cup, and likely out of the CL.
I’M all for you figures but I’m going off the last six Premier league.

Is the quad on again?

It's the twozer now isn't it? The mentality monsters ripping up trees wherever they play.

Maybe it'll be revealed by the end of the season, but take out the first two games of the season (when Ten Hag was still getting his feet under the table) and they're 3 points behind us with a game in hand. They have beaten City, Spurs, Liverpool, Newcastle, Barcelona and Arsenal this season. Before today, they'd lost 1 of their last 21 and that was to the league leaders away from home in the last minute.

I think they have been at full tilt to keep with us, whilst we've been a bit under par. In spite of that, they're still behind us.
Or if making what ifs...we should have a 6 point swing on them from the swamp game.

See that spitty was trying to push the Núñez narrative yesterday that the scousers ‘love him to bits’

Classic example of the scouse agenda,

yes he might be fucking shite and nowhere near Haaland - even though he was actually the better signing according to most of the feral scum

forget all that , we love him to bits

scouse cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.