Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that Nunez inspired their comeback and scores one and made the other. That is exactly how this works - that description is so desperate, so loosely based on truth, it is sickening: how the hell did he 'make' their second?

EDIT - I actually just read that their second came from 'Nunez's magic touch'.
And is it me or was his ‘goal’ actually an own goal? To me it looked like he tried to flick it, barely connected with it, if at all, then it hit the defender behind him and went in. I am not sure how he’s been awarded it.

Got that, everyone?
Pressurise ttd at the back post. Bully him all day. You'll find chances.
We exploited that last season, other clubs need to wake up and when the dippers push their defensive line high the are suckers for the ball over the top - especially on tta's side (as we did that day last season)

He is weak defensively and always has been

Title Credentials Confirmed in Brilliant Comeback away at Rivals.
New £14m signing Darwin Carroll inspired a dramatic comeback at title chasing rivals Fulham.
The game was given the last minute go ahead following unseasonal warm weather leaving a dry pitch.
The normally dignified boss Dr Harold Klopp suspected foul play at hand. “ I brought in Prof. Charlie Dimmock from Liverpool University. She confirmed the sand on the pitch can only be found in Abu Dhabi”

And is it me or was his ‘goal’ actually an own goal? To me it looked like he tried to flick it, barely connected with it, if at all, then it hit the defender behind him and went in. I am not sure how he’s been awarded it.
The same way Tront was awarded a deflected goal last week.
Deflections only come into play if there's one on a KDB assist.
Get upto speed mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.