Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately for the dippers and their mates at the PL, the PL can't overrule the safety officials or GMP on these issues.
Never let facts get in the way of a moan about the ferals.
If I knew what facetious was I would say I was being it.

Just waiting for Bingo to make his usual stupid statement. Something along the lines of "we want as many people as possible to go to Manchester that day anyway, with or without a ticket. It's only a short journey down the East Lancs and the city is big enough to fit all of them in" etc etc.
Maybe the feral rats who booked hotels in Istanbul at Bingo's behest will turn up with fake tickets and blame everyone else when they get turned away.

I find them a bit boring to be honest. Limiting the tickets just gives them another chance to get publicity for being hard done by even if it is justified. It's not a City decision and will just be reciprocated next time we play there. Just my thoughts.

I find them a bit boring to be honest. Limiting the tickets just gives them another chance to get publicity for being hard done by even if it is justified. It's not a City decision and will just be reciprocated next time we play there. Just my thoughts.
Even if the decision is justified to clarify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.