Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it beggars belief, but with this lot it's par for the course. No shame.

A young fan was injured, life changing injuries, because of the actions of their fans. None of this 'nobody has been charged' or 'where's the video of the actual incident ', it happened, we know it and they know it, and it wouldn't have happened if probably of any other set of fans had been up there. Certainly not on that scale.

Spirit of Shankley should shut their fat Scouse gobs for once and accept that the poor behaviour of their fans, once again, results in a situation where people were hurt. Their club accepted it, met with us on this, so the fans need to realise this for what it is instead of whining that they're somehow being victimized when it was other people covered in spit, blood and God knows what else.

Do they think it was an accident? Do they buy the driver collection story? A one off? If they do, they're deluded and you can see why they're referred to as a cult.

We also have the sad reality that, knowing there are 800 empty seats for the game, jibbing attempts will go through the roof and it will probably now be seen as some kind of moral crusade to beat the barrier and get a freebie off the cheating Arabs, thanks to their statement and media slants.

I just hope we pay for extra police, extra cameras and really go for them after their next inevitable misdemeanor. Any Liverpool fan in our ground April 1st should consider themselves lucky, not persecuted.

Always offended, never ashamed.

Where is our fan group press release? I should imagine it would read:

Manchester City supporters welcome the club's decision to reduce the allocation of tickets available to Liverpool supporters for the forthcoming match at the Etihad. The safety of football fans attending the game is paramount and visiting Liverpool fans have a long and unique history of misbehaviour both inside and ourside of stadia stretching from Heysel to Paris and, of course, most recently at the Etihad where a young child was hit by a heavy object thrown by Liverpool supporters.

City fans should be able to enjoy attending a football match in safety and without concern that they will suffer injury or theft and we see this move by our club as an important first step. We also, trust that the club will strenuously resist the inevitable forthcoming claim for compensation"

We should reduce the allocation further for a frivolous challenge!

This truly shocking and show lfc and the dippers for what they are like.

They take no responsibility for their fans behaviour. It's never their fault. They lie, they cheat, they thieve, they injure other fans, they attack team coaches.

The dippers seriously hurt a joung fan at their last visit to our ground. The dippers response, the find the culprit NO, not one dipper knew the fan that threw the pint pot, yea right. The dippers closed ranks like always to protect the thug, as normal.

The dippers are outraged that because of their fans history and behaviour City reduce their numbers.

Any decent club would except this as being fair, any normal fan base would except it as being fair.

They dont like being called victims.

The young City girl was the victim of the dippers thuggish behaviour.

But this scum of a club are more concerned about 600 not allowed in.

City are 100% correct in their actions and should also charge lfc for the cost of having to put netting up.

We know the headlines should City sing always the victims. But it's so fucking true.

Horrible horrible club and fan base.

For one moment can all liverpool fans step aside thank you, now, liverpool football club please step forward, I just want to say a few words......
You are a vile bunch of wankers, you are filled with so much shite that you cannot see innocent people will be injured because of your disgraceful behaviour. We reached out in an attempt to stop the hatred and violence, you have just thrown it all back just so you could look big and clever to your feral mob. Just, and I say this with all my heart, fuck off. I hope you drown in your own bile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.